Friday, August 18, 2006
Tonight's SSO's concert to me was rather boring. Probably because I was really tired and I had to attend to get my review done. The piano concerto by Wu Di was pretty all right, though I think it could be much better. It was just not captivating enough, but there's no doubt that she is good. Saw Adrian at the concert... haha... erhu fairy.

My Shostakovich is slowly coming together. Am really worried about the exams. It's so near and I am still far from ready. Dr. Lim talked about memory lapse during class just now and I can definately relate to that. It's difficult not to be affected, I'll just have to be thick skin and carry on playing if it happens. I am a very visual person, how am I suppose to change that?? Practice and more practice... i need more time!

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011