Daily Bread
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
I think my blog is turning to a photo album with all the pics I have. There seem to be more pics then words haha... Had a wonderful day out at the photo shoot with Kueh and Mos. Thanks mos for 'ponning' school and helping us =) Thanks a lot... next time treat you to something nice k? haha... hmmm... not going to post the formal pics but will pose one that I took with Kueh haha...
See la...
talk talk talk until miss the stop.
We took all the way to boon lay hai...

Can u see the pagoda?
hmmm...
It's the one at the back...
3 pretty girls posing...
so who is better at posing??

See... all the way to chinese garden for driving...
Wat's dear bridge and noel trying to do??
Mrs. Tan thinking of??

Still have energy to pose? haha...
Look at noel's top?
doesn't it blend with the seats?
corinne's busy messaging haha

no more space for pics le haha..
that's how many pics we took today... =)
Look at Mrs Tan... cute eh??
Noel posing again haha haha... nice one girl!
