Wednesday, September 06, 2006
My tummy has been hurting since this morning. I've been running to the bathroom and 'bombing' many many times... wonder what I ate last night. Took 'bo zai yun' but it only stop the pain for a couple of hours.

I've been feeling really really tired after school everyday, esp last night after driving and a looong day in school. Tuesday is always the most tiring day of the week. At times I just want to be alone and have some peace and silence, not thinking about school and practicing. It's difficult, the only time is when I sleep... My eyelids are so heavy now. Probably going to go to bed after blogging here. Taught Joshua in the afternoon, I was surprised that I could stay patient throughout the lesson with him when I was so tired.

Last night's driving was as usual. 'Jig-gag line', 'chilren', 'shituasion', and a new word last night, 'lolli'... haha... i guess only Bridge and Noel can understand what I'm writting. I was 1/2 awake during lesson, slipping into dreamland. My mind was just not concentrating, but I kept myself awake and managed to understand the lines and signals... Hopefully all 4 of us will pass next tuesday. =)

Tomorrow's another long day. Hopefully that 'Ju-on' will not leave us on our own again. It was really a waste of our time and money, travelling down all the way from school to complete a simple assignment on our own.

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011