Monday, September 11, 2006
That gatecrash thing is so ma fan! Thought I bought the tics, but apparently they have not registered the order! Oh dear, how come our concert is so popular? haha... I thought no one will attend... Who are the people ah? That man better call me back soon... this is so frustrating, waiting for the call to come.

There's rehearsal tonight at 8pm, gosh, think I will fall asleep during rehearsal. There's also commuter's tonight.. hai... what a long day... tomorrow's going to be worse, dear me...

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011