Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Yesterday was hectic... Started out at 8.30am for BBT and reached home round 11.50pm. Our Mozart 250th Anniversary concert was so popular, it was sold out! Goodness me, since when our performances has been sold out? It was rarely 3/4 filled normally, but last night was unusual. Probably because of the soloists. The concert was a physical and mental challenge for all of us... we had to endure around an hour long of singing and we had to stand all the way, in heels. Ahyo! I had to keep telling myself to 'ta han' longer and that it was going to end. I was looking round the audience to keep myself awake haha... After the mass, groanings were heard everywhere... our legs were numb haha... had quite a bit of trouble moving off after standing for such a long time... haha... what a concert!

Wei Heen, King & Xin Gui attended =) Thanks for attending our concert and the pretty tulip! Mine is still surviving in a bottle. =) Was planning for supper with Xin Gui but in the end realised that I had to rush for history project, so in the end didn't. Sorry ah Xin Gui, make u wait with me... sorry... next time ok? sorry...

PS yesterday was madness. I've never ran round the school so many times in search of a teacher! The worst thing was that I've handed my phone to Haley so that she could help me keep. I think who ever was in the staff room must be irritated by the number of times I called Dr. Lim haha... The climax was when I met Mr. Goh on the way and he thought I 'pon' rehearsal. He started questioning me but thank goodness Dr. Lim was there to clear things up. Hai... I've learnt my lesson, never plan things so close to each other.

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011