Friday, October 06, 2006
Am at music tech room now. Have been practicing since one. Tired, tired.

Had my first driving lesson today. It was greeeat! That uncle was so nice... just like a grandpa. I kept forgetting to lift off the accelerator when changing gear, which was why the whole car was extermely noisy. Haha.. And guess what? My car did not die on the road when making a turn... if not it would be super pai sei... I kept going over the spead limit he said and haha... oops... I didn't see the red light and almost drove across it haha.. I think he probably had a heart attack.. haha... it was soo much fun. I was much more confident nearing the end of the lesson. We drove... hmmm, I drove sooo far aha, at least for the first lesson, more then what i expected. Lesson was really funny, and once you got the hang of it, manual car is not that diff after all. =)


Yippie!!! First step towards me yellow beetle... =)

Am disappointed with a message I received just now, not long ago. I really can handle it. I am sure I'll be able to do it, I really really can. Can you just trust me? Please do not doubt me, please do not change. I'll prove to you that I am able to.


My fav concerto of all times... Tchaikovsky Concerto No. 1 in Bb minor, Op. 23.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WkoLGT3Ctk


Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011