Thursday, October 05, 2006
Sometimes u wonder why things do go wrong one time after another, when you have put in so much effort. You have no regrets, but things just do not happen as you had planned. My whole afternoon had been filled with disappointment and guilt. I really tried my best. What is this experience trying to tell me? My heart is so down at this moment... I don't feel like doing anything else. I know I can change nothing, but I still feel very bad. I really did put in hard work. I really really did.

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011