Monday, October 09, 2006
Yippie yippie!!! Flying off tomorrow morning! Yeah! Off I go to somewhere I never thought I will visit haha... hmmm... My luggage is still sitting on the floor haha =) I am a last min packer haha. Wonder what hanoi is like. Is it like malaysia? Hmmm... wonder wonder.

I'm getting to like driving more and more haha... learnt to reverse today... hehe... knocked down the post once and guess wat? I didn't knock down the one at the back, but the one in front. hehe... guess I went too fast. =) The uncle must had many heart attacks, sitting in the same car as me haha... what's more he's already so old haha...

Michelle just messaged me. She has posted quite a number of clothing up on sale on her blog. So do visit her blog and see if you all are interested to pick up some gd bargains. She really have lots of clothing eh....
http://www.michellified-.blogspot.com/

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011