Wednesday, November 08, 2006
I'll walk with God from this day on
His helping hand I'll lean upon
This is my prayer, my humble plea,
May the Lord be ever with me.

There is no death, though eyes grow dim
There is no fear when I'm near to Him
I'll lean on Him forever
And He'll forsake me never.

He will not fail me
As long as my faith is strong,
Whatever road I may walk along.

I'll walk with God, I'll take His hand.
I'll talk with God, He'll understand.
I'll pray to Him, each day to Him
And He'll hear the words that I say.
His hand will guide my throne and rod
And I'll never walk alone
While I walk with God.

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011