Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Was writting lr just now. Makes me really wonder who that special person is. Will it really happen to them? Will the love be returned?

Tomorrow's mock and I really hope to pass! Those nerves of mine, please do not hinder my performance. May I be able to do my best and not disappoint anyone. =) Am I not going to have any lessons before mock?

At times I wonder if the friendship between the person and I will last. Some good friends may last for 7 years while somefriends may last only for a few years. I am starting to see flaws in the person and am beginning to have negative thoughts. I know I have to accept people for who they are, but I don't think I will be for now. Probably after sometime of not talking will change my mindset.

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011