Monday, May 14, 2007
Dear me, I think I'll have to brush up on majong skills. Or probably I am really bad in any games. Lost terribly at monopoly last night and here I am loosing a bit with majong. Haha... I've decided to retire from the game and hand it over to gu gu, hopefully she'll be able to win back whatever I lost, oops =)

Went shopping just now for school (work) clothing. Bought a top from Tommy Hilfiger which cost really really cheap and hopefully I'll be able to stock up more bottoms at the factory outlet nearby. Guess I'll have to get more colors in my life, hmmm... stop getting colors such as black, white and get something more interesting like... let say... yellow? haha...

Will be going to Niagara falls tomorrow early morning, so will have to go to be real soon. It will be another long day! Yippie! Life here in Mississauga is so relax compared to Toronto. There's no doubt that I prefer here, especially with mama (grandmother), gugu, gu cheong and the 3 adorable cousins. Everyone's so nice haha... =)

Was wondering how am I going to switch back to the weather in Singapore. So cold here la... hmmm... will melt ah?

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011