Sunday, May 13, 2007
It's amazing the difference being in Toronto and here in Mississauga. We even had time for cycling in the estate (that's what they call it). Went to the town of St. Jacobs (town of the Mennonites). There was this huge open air spree market where they sell all the things that they made it themselves. I was particularly attracted to the quilts. They were so pretty! All checked and in beautiful colors. How I wanted to get one back, but come to think of it. I will not be able to use it in Singapore. It's too warm.

I met this uncle on the US trip. He, his wife and their group of friends (all chinese from taiwan, migrated to Toronto) are all Christians. I started chatting with him after I realised him holding onto a Chinese version of 'The Purpose Driven Life'. He was really really friendly and asked about my church and when did I accepted Christ. We started talking about Tang Chong Rong evangelistic session
and I realised that we Singaporeans are indeed really blessed to have such a great preacher coming to speak almost every Sunday. Fellow brothers and sisters-in-Christ in Toronto do not get a chance so frequently. Once every few years perhaps, an . It was really really nice talking to him, though he is really old (67), he was really fit and can eat a lot! His friend an 89 year old lady ate more then us! Goodness me and they are really really healthy. I could feel his passion and he kept reminding me to use the gift that God has given to me and to serve in church. It was indeed a great trip. Will definitely send him some of the copies of CDs to him so that he and his church will be able to hear more from Tang mu shi. =)

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011