Daily Bread
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
It's been week since i returned home. The trip indeed has been a great experience. Many first times for me haha, like first time travelling with a friend alone, first time reading the map and making my way through bustling cities, first drive in Canada (thanks to Geoff). Definitely prefer the weather there but once I am back, everything seem to be a little different. More relaxed lifestyle for now haha.. Met my supervisors and principal. Hmm... interesting. Am I really going to be a teacher? The fact is still yet to sink into my head. What will school life be like? Convocation is coming, pretty looking forward to that day. Intersting. Time really flies and I have to catch up. Gonna get my diploma cert and move on to teaching. Starting another phase of my life. What will happen in the next ten years? Really excited to know the plan God has for me. =)
