Thursday, June 07, 2007
My dear Koufu died this afternoon. He was still literally alive and kicking before bathing him and Kiara. Ha ha came to my house just now and I showed them to her, who knows what happened, Koufu just stopped moving after I cleaned the tank, he just practically froze and stopped breathing. It's so upsetting, as I just got the both of them last Thursday when Kueh went to the fish farm, it's only a week and Koufu is now gone.

Went to Thomson Plaza just now to buy another tortoise to keep Kiara company. Asked the shop keeper if Kiara is all right, after looking at her and flipping her over, I am glad to hear that she's doing very well. Now I have a new baby tortoise and his name is Kuai le. Hopefully they will grow healthily in their new house (a huge containter bought from NTUC and a bridge from the pet shop).

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011