Monday, June 18, 2007

Tell Him

I’m scared, so afraid to show I care.

Will he think me weak if I tremble when I speak.
Oooh, What if there’s another one he’s thinking of?
Maybe he’s in love, I’d feel like a fool,
life can be so cruel, I don’t know what to do.
I’ve been there, with my heart out in my hand.

But what you must understand,
you can’t let the chance to love him pass you by.
Tell him, tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes.
Reach out to him and whisper,
tender words so soft and sweet.
Hold him close to feel his heart beat.
Love will be the gift you give yourself.

Love is light that surely glows,
in the hearts of those who know.
It’s a steady flame that grows,
feed the fire with all the passion you can show.
Tonight love will assume it’s place.
This memory time cannot erase.
Your faith will lead love where it has to go.


Was browsing through the songs and came across this. Woah, Celine Dion and Barbra Striesand, two major vocals of the industry. Great vocals thus leading to great harmonies, it's so touching. Nice song though the lyrics can be a little mushy haha.. but nice... =)

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011