Thursday, July 12, 2007
Here am I sitting in the staff room blogging while other teachers are busily doing last min photocopying for their lessons later in the day. Oh, there goes the bell, ten more mins to morning assembly. Once again, today's gonna be another long day for me. I wonder when will there be a day where I am able to return home once the bell rings at 2.10pm. Now I finally understand why elders always say, "Studying is much better then working." Hai... how I wish I can go back to Nafa life. Teaching is really draining when you have a bunch students like mine. Gotta go... everyone seems to be getting ready yo go down..

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011