Friday, July 06, 2007
Still in school. Going to Thomson Plaza's Yamaha to get things for class on Monday. 3 full periods with the NT kids, I really hope to be alive after lesson. Guess what? Never did I expect myself to take a PE lesson. And guess what? It's another NT class ( sec 4 ). Don't understand why the school is giving me mostly NT lessons =) It was pretty fun, playing floor ball with them under the scorching sun. I went back to the staff room looking like a tomato haha =)

Lots of things happened yesterday, it was really a bad day for me. But I am glad I got to talk it out and now i'll just have to move on with the final two weeks. But before that! I have beach cleaning tomorrow!! Haha... going to Pasir Ris park to pick rubbish with guess what another NT class. Hopefully we will make friends and they will trust me more. =)

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011