Monday, August 27, 2007
This is what happened during Social Context class. While others are presenting (role-playing), here we are... hmmm... entertaining ourselves =) The presentations were really boring as I didn't understood what they were trying to present. Student-centered learning and more student-centered learning. I guess there must be a difference between student-centered learning with the teacher as a facilitator and not even teaching. haha... oops.

I guess I won't need to sleep tonight, super happy. What a coincidence I must say. Who will have thought that I will meet you hehe... Indeed the sky is no more cloudy, I can see much clearer now. =)










Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011