Tuesday, October 30, 2007
It sure was awesome and unreal watching Lang Lang live in concert! I've been waiting for this day where he actually comes to Singapore to perform and I sure wasn't disappointed at all. He was a great performer with indescribable charisma and charm. Wah! Still can't believed I just saw him so up close! Wah!!

Can I just rewind time? If only the concert can last forever... It's his first concert in Singapore and I'm pretty sure it will not be the last. Will definitely be looking forward to his next concert! Too bad he did not have an autograph session, but apart from that, I am very satisfied. Seeing him so up close... Just don't know how to describe.


Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011