Monday, November 19, 2007
After one year, today is the day. Whatever the results may be, I am glad to have gone through a wonderful process. There is nothing I can ask for more, I should be really contented. Captain & Heen, thanks a lot for the card! You don't know how it lighted up the real stressful day I had (yesterday). Kueh, you are the bestest page turner anyone can ask for, probably because you are sitting behind me, I was not that nervous. *Btw, did you exert sha qi??* Ha also ... thanks o.

hmmm.... hmmm.... hmmm.... and.... hmmm....

Though it should be time to relax, I feel that I have a lot to learn and to master. Can't wait to resume lesson again, though it's not that we've stopped for a loooong time. Will still continue to give my best, I will continue to work hard. I know I have a goal to meet, I have to reach the final line!

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011