Sunday, February 24, 2008
The day where we all wore contacts ha ha. It was more comfortable then I've imagined it to be. Really will have to be very careful when wearing my contacts. Have to wash it over and over again =) It took me some time to get use to not having anything on my nose haha and not to keep adjusting something that isn't there. Still thinking if I should get a permanent pair hmmm.



Went last min shopping at AMK hub, hoping to get some tops, but in the end I bought a bike haha... Yea, I'm gonna ride her (it's pink) to school =) Great morning exercise. Wonder what other teachers think of her hmmm...


Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011