Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Everyone of us are like walking zombies today. Yesterday cheong too much le i believe =) I really think that my place is for me haha... it's so enclosed and 'visitors' can visit any time haha... Students are having their mother tongue paper today. How do I know? haha I was being 'flocked' by a students all asking, "Miss Yong! Can lend me your Chinese dictionary???!" I looked at them and asked, "Do I look like a Chinese teacher? I have a music dictionary, you want?" Poor students, how can they forget to bring their dictionary on an important exam like today. Haiyo, hope they can find other teachers who will lend them.

Now waiting to go for invigilation. I enjoy invigilating haha... walking up and down, down and up haha... The school for once is so quiet and you can see teachers letting their hair down and looking a little more relaxed. Guess it's the peace before the storm haha... soon everyone will be rushing to mark papers.

Hope Dr. Eugene will be able to make time to come down. I am really under a lot of pressure from my SCM as she had some misunderstandings about Dr. Eugene. It was really frustrating when I was unable to contact him yesterday. Every other supervisors had already either came down or already had arranged a date, but me. I am the only one hanging in the air. The school will have to hand in my report by the 2nd which is Friday! That leaves me 2 more days for Dr. Eugene to come down. Really hope that they will be able to arrange a common time between them.

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011