Friday, May 02, 2008
I'm super duper tired now. Falling asleep in this little cubical of mine. I can just fall asleep any moment once I close my eyes. Went for brunch with my practicum mates, they were laughing and being their usul selves, but I am just tired. Went for invigilation just now. Think I am just walking around for the sake of walking. I have always enjoyed invigilation but today seems different. My mind is somewhere else and not in school.



Yesterday was a long long long day but it was fun. Thought we will just venture in JB but in the end we went all the way (to somewhere near Segamat or is it Segamat?? oops) for Beef noodles. We were supposedly heading for durians but unfortunately, there were no more durians. Or no more big ones, only smaller ones therefore no durians for the day! Haha... 2.5 hours drive from for a bowl of hor fan and to buy yummy tau sha piah. haha.






This is the scenery from the old folks home that we visited. The sun was shining soooo brightly, it was really hot (could feel my skin burning) with no wind. The view from the old folks home is so nice, rows after rows of palm trees, no matter where you look, everywhere is green.



Everyone was sleeping on the bus, haha except yuan and me. Uncle rong xiang and uncle ming cheng are really great friends eh. Just ask yuan and she will tell you why haha... It is really interesting to listen to their conversation .





Look at the pineapples (above). Some of them are really huge, this is one of the smaller ones. There is a huge one which is bigger then your face (yeah you your face =D). Haha.. I am a city girl.




These are the little tiny baby watermelons, they are so adorable isn't it? It's my first time seeing watermelons that are so tiny. Wa haha... wonder how long it will take for them to grow into the huges ones that we eat... hmmm

Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011