Daily Bread
Friday, May 23, 2008



Was surfing the web and found these pics. Aren't they just so lovely? Adorable little children with their instruments. Look at the little boy in the middle, haha he looks like a pro with his super confident round eyes haha... The girl in the first pic, so pretty, if only I was so adorable when I was younger. Just wonder how is it possible to take the last pic in dual colors.
As usual a chatting session first before lesson last night.
“我很像入错行了啦。”
“不会啦,我觉得你很像老师吗。”
“哎哟,我觉得太早签约了,那时都不知道教书这么辛苦。”
“ 十六岁,九年后二十五而已,还这么年轻。”
“我还想读书,不想这么快做工。”
“哈哈,不用读这么多的啦,够了。哈哈”
Look who is the person who studied all the way. Hai... School's starting on monday. Time really flies, yesterday was our last day in NIE, no more schooling for us for now. Will have to wait for at least 3 years before it's possible to apply for study leave. Really will like to keep studying and not work. Maybe I'm just dejected by the experience and just want to run away from teaching. Only time will tell...
“不会啦,我觉得你很像老师吗。”
“哎哟,我觉得太早签约了,那时都不知道教书这么辛苦。”
“ 十六岁,九年后二十五而已,还这么年轻。”
“我还想读书,不想这么快做工。”
“哈哈,不用读这么多的啦,够了。哈哈”
Look who is the person who studied all the way. Hai... School's starting on monday. Time really flies, yesterday was our last day in NIE, no more schooling for us for now. Will have to wait for at least 3 years before it's possible to apply for study leave. Really will like to keep studying and not work. Maybe I'm just dejected by the experience and just want to run away from teaching. Only time will tell...
