Brought my cam to school today wanting to take pics with Apple as it's her last day. Hai yo, eating buddy is gone... how?? Nvm I am sure she will be back. =)
Jamming today was fun (we manage to practice in a hall filled with students)! I got to play with Andy's tumpet haha... Guess i've returned all my cornet skills to Mr. Sim haha. Nothing seem to come out from the little winding instrument. So difficult eh. Wonder how I passed brass class.
We finally managed to finish the entire song. Really tough for 版面 as we all don't know the fingerings for saxophone so can't help him much. He's great so will hope that the notes will just come to him soon. Come on dear band mates! We will rock on the 8th of August. Make it a great day for all of us to remember =)
Going out with Mo and hopefully Doc for waffles or movie later. Really have to get away and chill during the weekend. =)



