Sunday, September 28, 2008
The Vine Programmers:
Wen Hui, Moses, Me, Jia Hui, Zhi Hao and Wen Yuan





Programmers caterpillar. We all really had fun and I'm sure more fun will be on our way!






Whole, Doc, Mo and I visited Auntie Vic today. Here's a beautiful pic of little Jung Min, she's only 3 days old! How adorable. She was sleeping when we visited. How sweet... little hands hidden under little pick mittens. Heard about giving birth from Auntie Vic, wah so painful eh... doc still thinking of having lots of kids haha... will have to think twice.


Here's big bro Kairos with little sister in the background. He is really funny. I asked him, "Kairos, who's she?" And he answered innocently and confindently, "My baby!" ha ha... I am sure he's going to be great big bro.


Daily Bread






affiliates!


The-Vine

Noel

Fan

Haha

Sharon

OOi

Michelle

En Xin

Shu


tagboard
drop a message..




past!
harping on the past

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
January 2011